Welcome to My Blog!

A place where you can get a burst of inspiration to get you through your day!

Thanks for visiting!



Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

He's Able!

".....Verily, Verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye ask the Father in my name, he will give it to you." John 16:23


God is able! He can and will do what He TOLD YOU that He would do. The above scripture tells us all we need to do is ask in His name, and along with that, you must have faith. Does this mean that God is this magic genie that does everything that you want Him to do? No! He is not. But if God has given you a vision, desire, or promise, and you know it was from God, God will do it. It won't always be in our timing. It won't always happen the way that we want it to. But it will happen. A delay is not a denial. Again I say, A DELAY IS NOT A DENIAL!

Trust in God, Be obedient to His Word, and always know that God is ABLE!

He's Able by Kirk Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment