Welcome to My Blog!

A place where you can get a burst of inspiration to get you through your day!

Thanks for visiting!



Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

Thursday, January 21, 2010

When It All Seems Too Much

At times, it all seems like it is too much. The demands of life, the expected and the unexpected, can be too much sometimes. It is so easy to be consumed and burdened with these things. When we are burdened and consumed, we tend to worry. With worry, we do not have faith. Without faith, we cannot please God. This is a cycle that God is calling us to break.

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and, and my burden is light” Matthew 11: 28-30

God wants us to give it all to Him, because only He can give us the peace that we need to get through any situation that we are in. He can give us peace in chaos. This peace that God gives us is peace that we cannot humanly understand. We even start wondering why we have so much peace. Guess what, we do not need to understand it. God has it all in control, and whatever comes our way, He gives us the strength to handle up.

Overwhelmed? Give it to God. Living in chaos? Call Him up. Feel like it is too much? Look above. He will truly give rest for your soul.

My Life Is In Your Hands by Kirk Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment